- Hi! In case you don't know me, get some hazelnut coffee creamer while I grab a couple mugs and let me share some things about myself while we enjoy our coffee!
I'm 24 years old--my actual date of birth is March 12, 1992.
- I have three brothers and two sisters; I'm the oldest by 20 months.
- I am a born-again Christian, saved by believing on Jesus and His death on the cross.
- I am a nursing student at the University of Akron; my goal is to become a missionary nurse in the future.
- My favorite activities are reading, writing, hanging out with friends and crafting.
- Oh, and traveling! Currently, I have been to Puerto Rico, Russia, England, Samoa and Guatemala as well as many states in our own country.
- My two youngest siblings were adopted internationally; that's why they're so much cuter than I am!