I have to admit, the weeks didn't exactly fly by, but the months did. I don't know how that works, but it's true. It's been a lot of work, but I'm happy with what I've accomplished. Here are a few of the highlights from the past few months.
1) Getting to share my faith with fellow students.
A college campus is a fantastic place to talk about the Lord, since many of the students are really wide open and sometimes even searching. I haven't done as much as I would like to, but I've asked God to give me many more opportunities.
2) Getting a 100% on a Biochemistry exam. This is a miracle that will never be repeated, I'm sure, but I'm still thrilled. For those who don't know, Biochemistry is the kind of class that gives people nightmares. Those who have gone through two semesters of it say they wouldn't do it again for anything. :)
3) Learning that sleeping in actually isn't that wonderful.
What, you say! I have surprised myself with this one. For a while, I couldn't wait for Saturday so I could sleep in. But I actually don't really enjoy it that much anymore. My brain just doesn't let me lie around in peace- it wants to get up and get things done!
4) Winning an argument with my older brother about protein supplements because I know more than he does about it. Oh, sweet victory. If you're not a younger sibling, then you won't understand.
5) And now, knowing that I will shortly be getting a whole month off!
I am so thankful for all the help and support I've gotten this semester. I haven't always been at my best (my siblings are quick to inform me when I'm getting crabby), but I also feel that I've grown spiritually.
It's been a great three and a half months.