Get ready to learn some things about me - some of these may even surprise my own family!!
My Biggest Fears
Oooohhhh, I'm getting chills up my spine just thinking about them. I can stand spiders just fine; I wouldn't even really mind letting them crawl all over me. But just let someone tell me there's a snake anywhere within a hundred feet and I will literally look for high ground. Anything longer than a worm counts as a snake.
I guess most people aren't fans of needles, but I have a real phobia. This is probably the number one reason why I'm not pursuing nursing.
3) The Dark
I will still refuse to go around my house with the lights off unless its a dire emergency. Call me paranoid if you wish!
My Secret Delights
I cannot begin to say how much I love a good back rub.
3) Anything silver!
Jewelry, accessories, clothing.
4) The little doughnuts they serve at Chinese buffets.
I go absolutely nuts over these lightly sweet puffy treats. Trust me.
Things that Drive Me Crazy
1) People who put a lot of bacon on their BLT's.
You only need a couple of pieces - otherwise it's completely wasteful, in my opinion
2) Bugs Bunny
Why can't Elmer Fudd just put an end to him???
3) Pinterest Hair Tutorials
Do they actually work for anyone?
No, it's not just the nutrition (or lack of it), but I genuinely don't like them.
Things I Want to Do Some Day
1) Complete the 6-hour Extreme Tour at Mammoth Cave
2) Run a 5K
Don't laugh, I'm just not a runner!
3) Visit Hawaii
Random Facts About Me
1) Before I was born, my ultrasounds indicated that I was a boy. My parents named me Caleb and happily prepared for their second son. I was a big surprise!
2) I used to ride horses frequently, and I enjoyed riding until I was thrown as a teenager.
3) I have extremely quick reflexes.
That helps when playing Dutch Blitz!
4) I used to be (almost) terrified of young/adult men.
I would do almost anything to avoid interacting with them. Thankfully, I have learned since then that they are human beings too.
Well, I hope you feel like you know me a little better now! Aren't you so glad that you now know so much useless information?